Make Up & Skincare Haul

By 16:08:00



Hello 

I'm finally able to share my latest purchases! I ordered stuff from different websites meaning I received my products on different days, obviously, I've also been busy with my university application. But I'm (a bit) free now, so, let's go!!


I got some really exciting stuff! The perfumes are actually presents though.
I bought some skincare for my horrible dry skin and some make up I've been having my eye on.


Starting off with skincare. From left to right: Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask Rice, Innisfree Olive Real Oil Mist, Innisfree The Minimum Toner and IOPE Whitegen Luminous Perfection Serum.
I'm not going to talk much about the products because I might review them later on, but I recommend Innisfree's sheet masks, they're amazing and very cheap. I haven't tried the Olive Oil but I'm really excited to try it out, you can use it before and after make up to keep your skin moisturized throughout the day. I've mentioned the Minimum Toner before on my April's favourites and it's a really good one for sensitive skin lacking moisture. I saw the Perfection Serum on sale for only $5.99 and couldn't miss it, I've wanted to try IOPE but the brand is quite expensive so I've always restrained myself from buy from them. The serum is on the brightening side but also prevents wrinkles (as a 23 year old, I'm already scared of wrinkles).


On to the make up. Top L-R: Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons, Eglips Ultra Auto Gel Eyeliner #2 Deep Eye Holic, Etude House Look At My Eyes #RD302. Bottom L-R: Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder #10 Transparent, Innisfree Ampoule Intense Cushion #21 Natural Beige, Aritaum Mono Eyes #091 Gardenia.
I don't know what got into me to buy the Chocolate Bon Bons palette, I shouldn't be spending that much money ._. I haven't used it yet because it's too precious, it doesn't make sense I know, I'll use it soon!
I needed a brown eyeliner and I'm very happy with the one I got. I added two new eyeshadows to my shopping cart because I love collecting individual eyeshadows and I absolutely love these two brands. I bought a new powder suitable for dry skin because my previous one was terrible for me. I restocked my cushion but got a different version, I was using the Long Wear before, this one is supposed to be for dry skin.


These two magical bottles were presents for my birthday in May. My cousin got me the Labperfum bottle, I can't find a name and it's not listed on their website, but it's Eau De Toilette. The brand is from Barcelona, they have amazing stuff and I love their concept. My sister got me Valentina by Valentino and I wasn't expecting her to get me that for my birthday but I'm so happy I really wanted a new perfume and this was the one I'd decided to get next. 

Like I said before, I might review a few products soon. If there's a particular product you would like me to review let me know in the comments below.

See you then
xoxo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10705845/?claim=6vvy9zd55ry">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)