Monthly Favourites: April

By 12:07:00 , ,

Hello and welcome to my first monthly favourites series!

This will be a mix of beauty, fashion and lifestyle favourites. I'm going to share a variety of stuff, from make up to games.

Starting off with skincare:

Innisfree The Minimium Toner (for sensitive skin)





















I started using this recently and I absolutely love it! It's suitable for dry and sensitive skin. As some of you may know, toners can be very drying and you need to be careful if you have dry skin, but with The Minimum Toner my skin actually feels moisturized and a bit dewy the following day. I'm going to do a review on it sooner or later, it's just too good.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream & Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil




















I've been using these for about 1.5 years but recently became a must go to. I've been having extremely dry skin lately and had to go back to this Serum-In-Oil followed by the Intense Moisture Cream. My skin looks so healthy and moisturized when I wake up the next day. I love Vitamin E for my dry skin and I totally recommend these two products if you also have skin like mine.

SKIN79 Smart Clear Refresh Cleansing Foam




















I've had this for a while and I stopped using it because I was lazy. I seriously don't understand myself because this cleansing foam is amazing, my skin feels so clean and fresh!! I'm not really sure, but I think it might dry out your skin a little bit, but because I use intense moisturizing products afterwards it doesn't become a problem.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water




















It's my favourite make up remover, it's gentle and removes make up really well, it can be used as a toner as well, so when I'm lazy and I don't want to use my Innisfree toner I just use this one and use my serum and cream on top.

Barry M Cor Balmy in Adam & Eve




















Moisture, moisture & moisture! I'm all about treating dry skin! This is the lip balm I always carry on my make up bag... It's not exactly a monthly favourite but more like an all time favourite. But the reason why I'm adding it it's because I haven't been using any lipsticks lately and use this lip balm instead, it gives a light pink shade to your lips.

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in shade #21




















This BB Cream used to be my all time favourite!! I stopped using it after buying my Innisfree cushion, which I love. But I joined the gym recently and I just wanted to apply some kind of foundation really quick and went for my Missha BB Cream, it gives me enough coverage so I don't look like I'm half asleep at the gym.

Etude House Play Color Eyes in So Chic Play




















I recently went back to this palette! So Chic Play has a good variety of colours and they're all quite
pigmented. I'm always wearing French Kiss and Misty Rose(4th and 5th counting from left).

Muji Acrylic Box 5 Drawers




















The make up storage must have. I finally decided to get my hands on one of these!! Now I can display my pretty make up!
(Picture is from muji.eu, mine was too dark)

Devil Wears Prada




















I've watched the movie countless times but never really read the book, which is weird because I've it on a bookshelf. The other day I was talking about the second book, which came out recently, and it reminded me that I'd never read the first one before so I picked it up from the bookshelf.
I'm enjoying it so far but I don't know if I'll read the second one, I've read some bad reviews about it, maybe I'll try out of curiosity.

I was planning on adding more April favourites but it's getting too long so I'll just stop here.

I'll try to release monthly favourites on the first of every month. May favourites will be posted on June 1st and so on.






You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. thanks for this post! I've been using the same Garnier Makeup remover but for some reason I got a break-out after that :/ But it's probably just me XD And thank you for recommending the Innisfree Toner, when I run out of my toner, I'll try this one :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! ♥
      Really? Try the Bioderma Sensibio H2O for sensitive skin instead. I heard really good things about it, I can't wait to try it myself.
      I totally recommend the Innisfree toner, it's super gentle!

      ♥♥

      Delete