Le Chat

By 10:21:00 , ,


A few weeks ago, me and my lovely sister decided to spend the day visiting museums. I love going to museums, I always have a nice time. Last time I went to a museum was last summer, to the Victoria and Albert Museum in London which is, by the way, one of my favorites.


The picture above was taken by the garden at Museu Nacional de Arte Antiga. Everytime I spot a colorful building I feel like taking a picture, which happens often in Lisbon as we've got a lot of those.

The first museum we went to was Museu Nacional de Arte Antiga (National Museum of Ancient Art). Surprisingly I'd never been to the MNAA which is ridiculous. I was really excited to go there and it was really nice to visit the museum, please do visit this museum if you've the chance, it's worth visiting over and over again.


After the visit we went to the next door (literally) restaurant, Le Chat. I'd sweet potato chips and the Hamburguer à Le Chat which was delicious. But what made me fall in love with that place was their chocolate cake which comes in with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and salted caramel.


This was probably one of the best desserts I've ever had. The salted caramel was perfect with the chocolate cake which was really creamy by the way.

After trying to get over their chocolate cake (and failing to do so) me and my sister visited the Museu do Oriente, which we'd never been to. It's a place where the West and the East meet and it's really cool to learn more about the East and where they have crossed.

Have a nice weekend 

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)